Rectum walls get enlarged when insufficient blood is pumped back to the heart through the veins. This phenomenon is a major cause of Hemorrhoids. In that process the swelling of the veins and rupturing are caused by the release of a peculiar substance due to insufficient oxygen. Due to the swelling of veins, bowel movement is restricted and stool is made to rub hard along the walls. In patients suffering from constipation, the hard stool ruptures the swollen veins and causes blood to come out along with the stool. Increased intake of fluids makes the stool softer and helps you to pass it smoothly. These fluids also act as lubricants.
For fast and permanent relief from all types of Hemorrhoids try VENAPRO, the new drug now available on the market – both in the drug shops and online.
Given below are some of the main characteristics of Hemorrhoids and enlarged rectal veins. These characteristics are apparent during the enlarged stage of Hemorrhoids.
Swelling of rectal veins is the root cause of Hemorrhoids. The enlarged veins are located inside the rectum, just above the anus. These veins are found on the upper part of the rectum and very close to the mucus membrane.
Owing to the swelling of the rectum, the enlarged veins have a tendency of coming out of the anus and hanging out when you pass stool. It is similar to the formation of varicose veins in the legs resulting in the formation of hard ball like structures on the skin. In the same way, similar structures are formed in the anus by enlarged rectal veins.
Hemorrhoids is one of the most common diseases worldwide and hence everybody should have sufficient knowledge about its causes and symptoms. In the next paragraphs we shall elaborate on the discomforts and symptoms of enlarged rectal veins. These will help you take precautions and prevent the occurrence of Hemroids.
- Mucus is always discharged from the enlarged rectal veins prior to the passing of stool. Such mucus is generally light yellow in colour and sticky.
- If you have enlarged rectal veins you will need to exert more pressure when passing stool.
- You will experience itching and a burning sensation inside the anus, outside the rectum and in the surrounding area
- Occurrence of blood drops along with stool is also characteristic of enlarged rectal veins.
- In a large number of cases the rectum protrudes out of the anus.
- You will suffer from acute pain inside the rectum, especially while passing stool.
- Bowel movement is sluggish and you may take a longer time to pass stool. Even after such long periods the patient feels as if faecal matter has not been discharged completely.
Please check out the Venapro Website and try the new, natural and effective drug against Hemorrhoids.
Hope for Hemorrhoid Patients
The Truth: People consider Hemorrhoids to be a less harmful condition. However, internal Hemroids, external Hemroids and bleeding Hemorrhoids can create serious health complications.
Hemorrhoids Treatments: There are various types of therapies available for treating Hemorrhoids. The choice of which therapy to use depends on the cause and type of Hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids Symptoms: The Symptoms can vary from one person to another.
Causes of Hemorrhoids: There are a number of factors that can lead to the development of Hemorrhoids. Information given here is for preventive purposes only.
Cure: Hemorrhoids are curable if you follow the treatment carefully.